If compact portable recorders get your juices flowing you may be interested to hear about the new Edirol R-09HR. Not only does it look good but it packs some serious recording power with the help of an integrated stereo condensor microphone and crystal clear 24/96 fidelity. The R-09HR is now placed as the flagship of Edirol’s R-series recorders.
An integrated preview speaker will allow you to quickly play back your recordings without headphones or external speakers. Another gem of an included accessory is the wireless remote, allowing for full control over transport functions, volume and input level whilst the R-09HR itself is placed in the optimum position for recording.
The R-09HR will record a range of mp3 bitrates at 44.1 and 48 kHz in addition to Wave at 44.1 to 96 kHz onto an SD or SDHC card. On an 8GB card that allows for approximately 220 minutes recording time in WAVE at 24 bit/96 kHz. Alas a built-in 1.8″ hard disk drive appears not to have made it into the product.
- 24-bit/96kHz linear PCM high-resolution, low-noise recording
- Newly developed Isolated Adaptive Recording Circuit (I.A.R.C.)
- High-grade, high-sensitivity stereo condenser microphone built in
- Records to SD or SDHC memory card
- Compact, hand-held design for convenient portable use
- Large, wide-view OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) display
- Preview speaker built in
- Wireless remote controller included
- High-speed file transfer via USB 2.0 connection to computer
- Cakewalk “pyro Audio Creator LE” wave-editing software included